Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Filofax Story


My hubby is a "techy" and has gifted me several computerized organizers over the years.  Since I am a tactile person I have always loved paper and ink and the computerized versions of an organizer have never not satisfied the "touchy feely" part of me.  For many years I used a personal organizer and somewhere along life's twists and turns I stopped doing so.

Recently I came across Filofax on YouTube.  They apparently have become the premier sellers of personal organizers taking over a good part of the business of Franklin Covey.   I immediately fell in love and ordered the Cuban in Italian leather. 

Here are some pics of my beauty. I named her Coco.  The leather is so soft and smells wonderful.  The workmanship cannot be beat. I love it!  I went nuts buying her all sorts of accessories to dress her up--after all she will be going out with me most of the time and she has to look her best. (tee-hee)

I still have my Galaxy with all it's apps as a backup and a quick carry along, but I would never do without my new Filofax.

How exciting to receive my first Filofax!

Here is my beauty....
 
A few of the accessories I bought for her.
 
I'll share more pics once I finish dressing her up.....
 
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment