Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Art Travel Bag

I have had my art travel bag for a while now and thought it would be fun to share what I have in it and maybe give you some ideas.

This is my art travel bag Stacey--(I know, I give everything a name--lol).  I'm on the lookout for one that can snap on the outside instead of the inside as I tend to over stuff it--I luv a juicy overstuffed art bag!







In my bag I have the following:
  • decorative ribbon, fabric tape, washi tape
  • needles and decorative thread
  • scissors
  • ephemera, stickers, stamps, rub-ons
  • mini ink pad
  • sharpie color markers, white poster paint marker
  • brushes, spatula, craft stick for mixing and blending, make-up sponges
  • mini tubs of acrylic paint, glitter paint
  • liquid paint extender
  • Karat Aquarelle watercolor crayons , watercolor pencils, watercolor Yasutomo glitter paints
  • mini spritzer filled with water, empty vial for mixing, empty GUM toothpick container for mixing
  • labeled mini container of acrylic glaze, labeled mini container of gesso, labeled mini container of acrylic medium
  • eraser, pencil sharpener, mini blending stick in mini plastic bag
  • pack of small letter stamps
  • permanent glue stick, glue dots, Tombo liquid glue, Zig 2 way glue pen
I hope that if you haven't made one up yet this inspires you to make one up--it was so much fun putting all this together.  I really enjoy picking up my art bag filled chock full of yummy art candy and rummaging through it to see what goodies I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment