Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Be Brave

Here are some pics of the work I did for the Juliette Crane class.  I love the carefree style of making what I call "kiddy art."  I love collecting and making cute critters so I've been wanting to concentrate my energies to this type of art for some time now.  Also, it works well with my usual palette as well as neon colors, which I have recently grown fond of--it's so fun to play with these colors!

I'll continue to share my journey with you as I develop my own style. I'm just experimenting right now, so I'll continue to play until I get what I want.







I posted these in the hope that someone else might be inspired to share their work and inspire someone else as they learn and hone their own skills, even though their work might not be the best as they begin a new technique.  Be brave, we are all amateurs when learning something new.

Toodles,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment