Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Some Show & Tell

Being a doll collector I'm always on the look out for vintage dollies.  I've been thinking about collecting dollie heads, but I'm not sure about having a bunch of broken dolls with chopped off heads all over my room.  I've always thought that was kind of creepy.  However, I don't find it so creepy anymore after seeing all the wonderful projects a person can do with them.

Anyway, I saw this little girl at my local thrift shop and just had to have her.  She is a 1991 Daisy Kingdom Doll.  Her dress is in one piece and so is her body.  She does have a little crack in the back base of her neck, but otherwise in very good condition. She is so pretty and sweet.....



This is a vintage kitty I fell in love with also at my local thrift shop--isn't she adorable?



I found this little shelf at my local Goodwill and I painted it pink....love it!


 Have a great week chickees!

No comments:

Post a Comment