Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Still Working on Blog

Hello Ladies,

Just thought I would update you a bit about my blog. I'm still working on the header for this blog and I will post new pics and comments within the next few days--I've been really busy.

I've finally started doing some paper art and scrapbooking (not so much with large albums, but mini albums, art journals, and other paper crafts). I prefer to have my large journals hold textiles and momentos that remind me of the event and not take too much time designing a page (I'd rather take that time for my mini albums, paper crafting and other projects). If I accumulate pictures until I have time, they will have to wait a while and it will just get to be a real chore instead of something fun.

I'm also working on some ideas of delicious follies I plan to post on my business blog, and my shop (as soon as I create them)---so many plans and so little time.

Anyway, I'm off to work now. I'll write in a few days with pics and stories of my shabby chic hauls (for those of you who don't watch You Tube, that just means my shabby chic finds).

Thanks for stopping by.....

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment