Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally, A Decision And Some Pics

Hi Ladies,

I finally made a decision on my background and header for this blog. I think I like this for now. I'll probably change it in a few months as the Holidays approach.

Anyway, I hope you like it. I wanted to be more creative, but I'm doing too many things at once and I don't have the time right now.

Here are some pics of one of my favorite shops here in PA. Since I have soooo many pics, I'll show you the inside of this shop tomorrow.

As soon as I get some time, I plan on learning how to do a collage of pics so they won't take up so much space. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

Also, please feel free to share anything else you think might be fun to learn.





3 comments:

  1. I love the new header. Sorry I am no help with the collage. I am lucky to be able to comment!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Zieglers in the Country! I'm overdue for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog looks great:))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete