Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some Pics of Recent Hauls

Hi everyone!

As promised, I'm back with some pics. These pics are some of my recent hauls in all my favorite shops. Enjoy!


I just fell in love with the color of this pictcher.

Just a few pickings from T.J. Maxx--aren't you crazy about that shop?

I just had to pick this up--it says "Delight in the beauty that surrounds you." I like to display sayings around my home that mean something to me and inspire me to enjoy life, be thankful to God, and be creative.

This is my lovely lady bust I had my eye on for a while and I finally picked her up. She's from one of my favorite antique shops. She looks beautiful in our bedroom.

This plaque was a Goodwill find and it was gorey looking rust, green and mustard color and I spray painted it white, of course.

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment