Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Prayer Journal

I want to share my new prayer journal with you.  I was originally going to use a Filofax A5 Domino in Violet and had been waiting two weeks for it.  Then I was informed that it was discontinued (bummer.....)  I also have another Filofax on order and the vendor says they don't have the shipment yet, and it has been almost three weeks (I'm finding that most of the Filofax's I want are not available.)   So,  I went to Office Max and bought a Flavia Day Timer in a raspberry pink and made it into a prayer journal--such a yummy color!  It's really soft and cushy too--I'm really enjoying it. 

The only thing I would say against it is that you might want to be a bit careful with it, since it looks like the vinyl it's made of is a little delicate.  Since I don't plan to take it out with me that won't be a problem.  I like it so much I will definitely buy another one in a different color (especially if they make it in leather--wishful thinking here.)  I used the pages of the calendar and also added some lined paper.  I then looked on You Tube for some additional inspiration and this is the end result.












No comments:

Post a Comment