Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More Filofax Organizers

I had gone borderline manic buying Filofax organizers.  Within the first two weeks I heard about Filofax I had ordered three (3) personal size Filofax organizers.  I originally wanted a Malden and will probably get it before the year ends.

However, since then I have bought other brands of organizers.  As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I had been using organizers for a long time, and I buy what I like no matter what brand it is.

I do have to say that I have recently been discouraged from purchasing Filofax since I can't always get what I want because it's been discontinued.  Hopefully the Malden won't be discontinued by the time I am ready to purchase it.

Anyway, I find collecting organizers lots of fun.  My rationalization for collecting them is, I change my purse many times during the year, why not my organizer?  Hey, I can have one for every season!

These were my latest two Filofax acquisitions......aren't they yummy?!




No comments:

Post a Comment