Monday, June 17, 2013

Just Sharing My Art

Happy Monday everyone,

I've posted a few pics of what I've recently been working on in the Kelly Kilmer class.  I'm having a blast.  I've also been experimenting with different  styles of art, so I posted a few of those pics as well.  As usual, I'm working on several projects at a time, so there's more to come of my latest favorite art play....Enjoy!



 
Here, I'm experimenting with charcoal, colored pencils and acrylic paints.  I really enjoyed it.
 



2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your art, you are an inspiration :)
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Connie for your sweet comment. I'm glad you enjoy my artwork. We all need to hear uplifting comments every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete