Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello Blogger Friends,

I have missed you all.  After a respite I am re-energized and ready to move on with my blog.  If you are like me I am welcoming the warmer weather with open arms and I hope you all have wonderful plans for the summer.  After the winter we just had I think we are due some great weather. 

I was recently on YouTube and discovered a journaling style called Hobonichi.   It is basically a daily life journal.  It's really not an "emotional" journal in the sense that you share your intimate emotions, but a journal where you log your daily life with a few words and simple sketches.  You can color your sketches and use stickers and/or Washi tape.

I have been doing it for two weeks now and I can not say how much I enjoy my time recapping my day with cute little pictures, clip art, decorative stickers and tape.

I have posted some pics of my first few pages for you. Enjoy!





Hugs,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment