Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....


I've been wanting a guillotine paper cutter for a long time, but decided to make due with my current paper cutters since guillotine paper cutter's are not inexpensive and I have a long wish list of other things (like art supplies) that are a priority for me.

I recently visited my neighborhood Goodwill to find out what time worn treasures I could find for my artwork.  I scoured the shop and found nothing I was really interested in.  As I was leaving the shop something caught my eye amongst some useless (at least for me) odds and ends.

I was so excited--I checked it out and it was an Xacto 12x12 guillotine paper cutter!  It even has a locking mechanism for the handle.  Then I looked at the price.  I couldn't believe it-- it was .97 cents.  We have a Goodwill discount card and the total came out to .78 cents!

Thumbs up for Goodwill.............



No comments:

Post a Comment