Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scrapbooking Pics and Scrap Candy

Hello Sweet Friends,

I've been working on some layouts and tags, so I thought I would share a few with you. However, first I'd like to share with you my recent hauls at Michael's and Ollies, (what I call my "scrapping candy")...so much fun shopping......enjoy the pics....



This is a tag with a victorian style pic of a cute little cupid that I altered.





I wasn't able to join the "Rush" with my Bloggerette sisters, so I posted my layout on my inspiration board. I used my hand made paper flower made with vintage millinery, as well as other left over embellishments I had.



Thanks so much for stopping by.....

Toodles,

Abby

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fellow Sorority Sister!
    It is SO nice to meet you and see your beautiful work, your Bloggerette piece and your gorgeous, dreamy house!!! Thank you so much for linking up! This challenge starts every month on the 8th and runs for a week...I hope you'll join us next week for the fun too.

    You're welcome to grab my button and put it on your page..it's the Creative Spirit button on the side of my blog at the top. Welcome to blogging!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I was further down on the page and didn't realize that you already grabbed one..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,

    Thank you for your lovely comment!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete