Friday, May 31, 2013

Books, Books, Books

Hello everyone,

Anyone who knows me knows about my love for books.  I love to smell them, hold them, read them, collect them and alter vintage ones for my art journaling.

I am currently reading a book I thought I would share with you.  It's called Bread and Roses Too by Katherine Paterson.

It's based on real events surrounding an infamous 1912 strike.  I usually don't read more than a 300 page book since I usually find myself wanting to go off to yet another book at that point.  This one is a little under 300 pages.  So far I am enjoying reading it.  I'm thinking of sharing the books I read with you in subsequent posts.

Also, I hope to post some How To tips for those who might be interested.  Of course, I will continue to share some of my projects with you all.

My work schedule has changed and my job is very demanding so I find myself challenged to make more time for all my hobbies.  I'm at the end of my staycation and I'm happy to say that I did a lot of streamlining for home and hobbies.

I hope you are all enjoying good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment